Posted on | February 26, 2013 | Comments Off on Critical Mass Bike Ride 2013 Kick-start!
Pollution is at its worst – so show you care about clean air in your city and are willing to do something about it! Ride to the Eco-Design Fair at the Cool Docks for better air quality! Have a bit of fun, get dressed up as we have some awesome prizes for best dressed individual, best eco message on a bike and the most creative group. Best Eco message on a bike wins a Specialized Lancaster bike sponsored by Specialized！
Date: 13 April 2013
Time: Assembly at 9:30, depart by 10
Start: Xuejiahui Park. Crossing between Wanping Rd & Guangyuan Rd (map: http://goo.gl/ZEGD9)
**Dress up and decorate your bike with Eco message! Bring a piece of recycle waste with you and we’ll build a sculpture at Eco Design Fair.**
1. Best Eco Message on Bike（Prize: Specialized Langster city bike）
2. Best dressed individual
3. Most creative group
* Other prizes sponsored by Femina, Elle Men and Elle Deco.
– Please bring water. We’ll provide water refill at destination. Please wear helmet for safety and keep yourself warmth base on weather forecast.
– There will be leading team, please try to stay together.
– Please follow instructions when crossing the lights.
– In case you get lose track, you may ride to the Cool Docks and meet up with the team.
– All children under 12 shall be accompanied by adults.
Enroll and let’s make it happen together this year!